- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 large happy organic egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp quality vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/3-1/2 cup milk of choice (unsweet almond, cows, etc)
- 2 packs stevia or 4 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
In a bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
In a large clean bowl beat the egg whites on high until soft peaks form.
Mix together the whole egg, ricotta, milk, stevia and vanilla. Add the flour mixture just until moistened.
Fold the egg whites gently into the ricotta mixture. Do NOT over mix.
Heat griddle or skillet to medium-high, spray with non-stick cooking oil. Drop by 1/4 cup measures, cooking each side until golden, about 2 minutes per side.
Serves 2 (about 3 pancakes each)
Per Serving: 255 calories, 9g fat, 25g carbs, 6.5g fiber, 17.5g protein