Two of my loves- peanut butter and gourmet pizza. Combining the two might sound a
- 1 large whole grain tortilla (or use gluten free)
- 2 tsp natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp light BBQ sauce
- 2 oz cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup veggies of choice eg: shredded carrots, mushrooms, peppers, onion, etc
- 1 oz (1/4 cup) 2% shredded pizza blend cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the tortilla on the baking sheet. Mix the peanut butter and BBQ sauce until smooth. Spread over the tortilla.
Top with veggies, chicken and then the cheese. Garnish with parsley and spices.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the tortilla is crispy golden and the cheese is melted.
Remove from oven. Cut and eat (permission to eat the entire pizza).
Per Serving: 375 calories, 16g fat (healthy fats!!!), 32g carbs, 5g fiber, 27g protein